We protect your personal data in strict accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act (1998) and the European Union Data Protection Framework Directives and only store the data necessary for accounting, marketing, sales, public relations and record-keeping in order to maintain and improve the trading relationships between the company and its customers and suppliers.
- We will never collect sensitive information.
- The limited personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. All personal information supplied by you will be treated in confidence by PROSPEROUS HEALTH and will not be disclosed to any third parties except where your consent has been received or where permitted by law.
- This Statement is applicable not only to information collected from You during your use of FULL_WEB_ADDRESS_TO_BE_ADDED_HERE, but also to all the information we hold on FULL_WEB_ADDRESS_TO_BE_ADDED_HERE. We will display a prominent notice on this home page whenever this Privacy Statement is updated or changed and you should check our Privacy Statement periodically. By choosing to continue usage of FULL_WEB_ADDRESS_TO_BE_ADDED_HERE, You agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
- PROSPEROUS HEALTH welcomes links to this Web site, however, it does not wish to be linked to or from any third-party Web site which contains:
- a) any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including, without limitation, any content constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law, regulation which may be damaging or detrimental to the activities, operations, credibility or integrity of PROSPEROUS HEALTH;
- b) any material or information of any kind which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, could be harmful to minors, harasses or advocates harassment of another person, provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, provides instructional information about illegal activities, including, without limitation, the making or buying of illegal weapons;
- c) any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights. PROSPEROUS HEALTH reserves the right to prohibit or refuse to accept any link to this Web site, including, without limitation, any link which contains or makes available any content or information of the foregoing nature, at any time.
We use “cookies” which are stored on your web browser in order to provide some of the personalised features of our web site: This may also be used by us to collect information about the usage of our web site. If you do not wish to be identified in this way, you can prevent this by making appropriate settings in your web browser. This will however stop you from using some of the functions of our website.